Tuesday 31 January 2012

Weekend from hell-Days 2 and 3:


My Boyfriends Mum came and visited today-I managed to get up and get a few things in the morning and just about hold it together. The plan was to go into Manchester to some galleries/museums and then have a meal at an awesome Japanese place but I couldn't go-when I moved my head I felt like I was being electrocuted and my heart was flipping in my chest. I was shivering and every muscle felt tense. I cried most of the day and felt so lonely and soooooooo angry. I have realised that when going through this you also regurgitated every feeling of depression and anxiety you have ever had. Sunday was worse-I again missed a meal with friends and spent the day in bed sobbing. When I stood up I was so unsteady on my feet and felt like I was going to pass out.

I can honestly say I wanted to die. 

Things that helped:

I managed to eat something
I had a bath
I stocked up on omega 3 and vitamin C supplements
I watched some stand up comedy on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment